Friday, February 16, 2007

Spiritual Toothache: a life rewired by experiencing ayahuasca

egyptian-goddess.jpg
Just how deep down the rabbit hole are we willing to go...... ?

"Life constraints, pursuit of financial freedom and soul growth were giving me a spiritual toothache of sorts.
I needed to have some unknown "experience",to take take the true test
and I was certain it could be induced with some ayahuasca medicine I had yet to be in contact with."

I'm discovering how my own life is becoming rewired from experiencing the ayahuasca medicine and enjoying old friends that present original ideas that stimulate deep thoughts within myself, thoughts that make me aware of an understanding, that place I hold in the universal oneness. My responsibility.

At the time I had been hearing quite a bit of vocal rumbling about the movie WHAT THE BLEEP DO WE KNOW, I went to see it to decide for myself,what the bleep do I know for christ sake.....up to a year ago I was flopping around in the information pool gathering what I felt I needed to know to sustain me until I created the opportunity to experience the ayahuasca journey first hand.
Until I saw the movie, I had been drinking the brew during the past year and that experience has made all the difference in the way I looked at how and why I do what I do in the world. It also meant I had to accept responsibility for it...
Whew, that was tough.....looking at that reality...well...quite frankly it scared the shit out of me.

I now had to be honest with myself and look in the mirror ....deep into the mirror ( down the rabbit hole ) and say..." I love you " to myself.....

I found the information from the movie very thought provoking and many of the view points that were discussed had been gifted through thought and shown visually to me in my own ayahuasca experience of the past month in South America.

The movie put words to a concept that I was unable to do, it is worth the money and time to go see this film, truly it is ,even if you disagree with it.
"Why?", because it gets you thinking and that makes a great difference within ourselves .....





www.concentricrings.org
banner-art-logo-color-version.gif

No comments: