Saturday, January 6, 2007

Dawn Of Consciousness : imagine

dawnofconsciousness.jpg



Imagine what it would be like to read the story of your life before it actually happened ...


I’d like to feel you all more potently with my own sense of today.

As I awaken in my room, I embrace the quiet of this space and the returning of the early dawn. I see what I have left unappreciated and untended to,on my own feasting plate of Life.

When Life is seen and understood as nutritive, graced by its existence and generous in its design.....then a deep.... ahhhhh....is felt.

Why, you may ask has my inspiration led me to this place of reflection?

Out of the depths of my shadow self, I must deepen my own appreciation of the beauty before me and especially within me.

My own darkness has called me forth to move my daily life out of this small room, it is mostly dim and not adequately private.

Now I am called to a new room, full of light, full of life's pulsings to and fro and yet exquisitely private. I now begin a new journey of allowing a deeper reflection to become visible, one into the vulnerability of seeing the remaining shadows. A paradox of relaities that Life has laid on the feasting table before me.

The awareness of that awakening is humbling and penetrating to my core.


Subscribe in NewsGator Online




www.concentricrings.org
banner-art-logo-color-version.gif

No comments: